The mainstream media has spread a lot of information that has led to so much hysteria, panic, and paranoia in the United States. Many people have panicked, and it led to a run on toilet paper as well as other goods. Many places are on lockdown, or at least stay-at-home orders, and many people are struggling with the stress this situation has caused.
My goal here is to provide you plenty of information that is accurate and can help you deal with the stress. My experience has been that illness starts in the mind. When the body doesn’t know how to process what is happening mentally, the body processes this illness the only way it can, by acting out. This produces disease.
Dr. Alexander Loyd says that about 95 percent of illness and disease is produced by stress. This is backed up by the work of Dr. Bruce Lipton. Dr. Lipton is the leading researcher in the epigenetics movement. You can find out more about what Dr. Lipton has to say about what is happening now with the Covid-19 virus:
There are other alternative medicine sites you can follow that will help you stay safe and healthy during Covid-19. Here are three doctors who offer alternatives to conventional medicine with tips for helping you stay safe and healthy.
Dr. Mercola Blogs – Dr. Mercola is actually a medical doctor. He offers tips on fitness, health, and recipes to help you stay healthy naturally. You’ll also find information on the most cutting edge medicine and health in his breaking news section. You’ll also have access to some of the latest Covid-19 studies that can help you decide the best way to keep yourself healthy. If you’re sick, this may help you find the best course of treatment.
Dr. Alexander Loyd’s Blog – Dr. Alexander Loyd is not a medical doctor. He’s actually a psychologist with about 35 years in the field of psychology and natural medicine. Dr. Alex worked with leading cancer specialist and the only medical doctor in the movie, The Secret, to produce some of his work and nail down the science behind what Dr. Alex teaches.
I actually used Dr. Alex’s work to help me heal from PTSD and depression. Not only did my PTSD and depression heal, many of my health problems healed as well, including my headaches and chronic pain. Dr. Alex offers some really useful tips on how you can stay calm during this period. By protecting your mental health, it can help you protect your physical health as well.
Finding a Natural Remedy Isn’t Hard
Finding a natural remedy to sickness or an ailment isn’t hard. A quick visit to a health food store to speak with a clerk who is well versed in what herbs are natural remedies for what ailment can provide a wealth of knowledge. Also a quick surfing tour of the internet using natural remedy as a keyword for the search can provide a great deal of knowledge.
When looking for a natural remedy use common sense and add a grain of salt to what you may be told. Some people take it to an extreme and think there is a natural remedy for everything. Not true, but if you use common sense you’ll probably find a natural remedy for most ailments. After all, for many hundreds of years there was no such thing as a pharmaceutical industry, and using a natural remedy to cure an illness was the only way an illness could be cured.
The world of the natural remedy is varied and multi faceted. A few examples however are very common and should be known by everyone.
- Zinc is a great natural remedy for colds.
- Cranberries are a natural remedy for urinary track infections, especially common for women.
- Aloe Vera juice applied to cuts and abrasions is a natural remedy that does wonders for healing.
- Garlic is a natural remedy for heart disease and an immune system strengthening agent.
- Seeds from the common pumpkin are a natural remedy to rid the body of parasites.
- Apple cider vinegar is a multifunctional natural remedy for many diseases, and an overall cleanser of the system.
- St. John’s Wort is a natural remedy for depression symptoms.
- Oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruit, and other citrus fruits are full of vitamins and a great natural remedy for the common cold, as is chicken soup.
- White vinegar is a natural remedy for toe fungus when the feet are soaked in it.
- Cinnamon is a natural remedy for high blood pressure and much safer than pharmacological solutions.
- Grape seed is an ancient natural remedy for prostate problems, common in middle aged and older men.
- Finding a natural remedy is tea is easy.
- Green tea boosts the immune system, ginger tea aids digestion, and most teas in general help keep the system flushed out and pure.
- With this entire in mind, it is easy to see that a natural remedy is usually an option for almost any minor health problem.
Natural remedies are a great way for you to stay healthy. Good food, clean water, and a little exercise will go a long way toward helping you. There are also plenty of foods like tumeric, cinnamon, garlic, and ginger that will help you maintain a healthy immune system. Garlic is actually a natural antibiotic that works on many bacterial and viral infections.
The most important thing you can do is to educate yourself. Prevention is always the best medicine of all.