Bum marketing is a phrase coined by internet marketing expert Travis Sago. According to Sago it means is that this particular money making technique is so easy a “bum” could do it.
At the core of this money making strategy though, it is nothing more than simply combining article marketing with affiliate marketing. If you use a systematic approach to this strategy, you will begin making money more quickly and easily than you could have imagined.
Now, I’ve put my own special twist on this technique. There are certain things you can do that weren’t included in the original strategy. Below are the steps you need to take to make this an effective marketing strategy.
1. Start by choosing a topic that you think you would like to write about. An easy way to do this is to visit sites like Amazon or Clickbank and find out what products are selling really well. Choose a topic that you are interested in and would like writing about.
2. Next, you want to buy a generic domain, autoresponders and web hosting. You don’t have to spend a lot of money here. However, if you want to build your business correctly, then creating your own websites is the best way to do it.
If you can’t afford these tools right now, then start off by using a site like Blogger or Squidoo. Just remember that since you don’t own the properties you create on these sites, you could end up losing your business if your blog or lenses get deleted.
3. Build simple lead capture pages to start. If you want to make more money from your business, building a list is the way to do it. This allows you to build a relationship with your readers and market to them multiple times. Most people won’t buy from you the first time. They also won’t come back to your website unless you have a way to remind them. Build credibility and build a relationship to make the sale.
There’s plenty of free software on the market to help you build your web pages. You don’t have to build these from scratch. Just do a search for lead capture page software or list building software. You’ll find plenty of free options to help you.
4. Get your system set up and running. This means creating your pages, writing your autoresponder messages, and loading all of these materials. Once this is ready, then your next step is to start writing articles.
5. Write your articles. To get started, do a keyword search on your topic to find keywords. Find out which keywords are getting lots of traffic. Search in the search engines for these keywords until you find keywords that are low competition but are highly searched for.
6. Submit your articles. You want to write 20 – 30 articles for each product you have chosen. Once you’ve written your articles for a product, move onto the next product. Choose two to three niches and write articles for three to five products in those niches.
Test and track to see which articles are getting the clicks, as well as getting the sales. Keep writing. Your articles will take off, and you will make money (You may also consider doing videos, writing classifieds, etc. instead of articles. Find a marketing technique that allows you to do the work one time and get paid over and over again.)
If you want to learn how to make money marketing affiliate programs, you can get my free report, Super Affiliate Cash. I’ll teach you a simple system that shows you how to earn a six figure income marketing affiliate programs. You can get it here:
There are some legitimate ways to make money online, and one of them is ClickBank. Do you know anything about "ClickBank"? ClickBank is the largest online marketplace where digital products are sold. It has the largest affiliate network on the web today.$5.99
Affiliate Marketing is an intensive Book for Beginners, to become a high-earning affiliate champion. An affiliate business is one of the easiest ways to get your feet wet in ecommerce. You send visitors (i.e, potential customers) to a merchant's Web site$13.38