If you are unwilling to invest the effort in yourself, stop reading right now. Those who become successful in life and live the lives that make them happy understand that some consistent effort is involved in achieving what they want.
Just imagine what it would be life if you could have all the happiness and success you wanted in life. It’s not just about the dream car, or the dream house, or all the things you could have. It’s not about even having great health or that dream partner who satisfies your every desire. Although those things are nice, and they do make our lives better, it’s really not what will bring you satisfaction or happiness in life. Real happiness, real success, starts on the inside, not the outside, and your inner world will always reflect your outer world.
What do you believe?
Most people will never stop to consider how what they believe affects what they have in life and what they have become. Instead, they’re looking for an outside solution to what is really an inside problem. They think that if they just have this or that material possession, particularly money, it will solve everything. It won’t. Although money is an excellent tool to use to have the material things we want, it doesn’t provide the inside happiness and success we truly crave.
If you believe that you aren’t worthy of a good partner, you won’t ever attract one. If you believe that you don’t deserve to have enough money to pay your bills, or you feel bad about who you are because you may have been told you’re worthless, you won’t have the money to pay your bills. You won’t feel good about yourself, and you won’t rise to your fullest potential. What you believe is everything because what you believe determines what you think, how you talk to yourself and the decisions you make. It’s that simple.
Why do you feel bad about yourself?
Much of what we believe about ourselves comes from when we were children. Children don’t have the capacity to process events the way that adults do, and so an event or an experience an adult would let go of a child will process differently. From 0 – 3 is when the brain is wired. From 0 – 5 children don’t have a filter on their subconscious, and the subconscious is where about 90 percent of what we believe resides. Since the subconscious isn’t rational, how events go into it won’t be rational. Habits reside in the subconscious, and about 90 percent of what we do we do on autopilot. That’s why change is so hard. The way we have processed the events of our lives also makes it harder because often we have no idea why we do what we do sometimes.
What’s important to understand is that 1) It’s not your fault. You didn’t have any control over what was done to you as a child. As an adult, you are responsible for what you believe and the actions you take. Often those actions will come from beliefs buried in the subconscious and the memories stored in the cells. Add your DNA into the recipe, and it often seems that change is almost impossible. 2) If you want to change your life, you need to change what you believe.
When you change your beliefs, then you can change
Most people will only try to address the symptoms of the problem. Whether it’s illness, or a lack of money, or whatever the problem is, the person will look at the symptoms of the problem to address the problem. Treating the symptoms without treating the root causes of the issue will never solve the problem. It just keeps coming back until we resolve it.
Let me know if this sounds familiar:
- You’ve been struggling with weight issues all your life. You promise yourself you’ll go on a diet and get in shape, but you only stick with it a few days, if that long. As soon as you start your diet you start to crave all those foods you know you shouldn’t have. Before you know it, you’ve eaten them all, and you feel worse.
- Years ago you started smoking, or drinking, or doing drugs, or some other form of addiction. You know you need to stop, but you just can’t.
- You have more bills than money, and it’s the same way every month: more month than money, and you don’t see a way out.
- You want to remarry or get into a relationship but you keep attracting the wrong partner. Although we all have some baggage, you attract the losers, the users, and the abusers, and you just want to learn how to stop.
I could name a million different situations. You get the picture. Whatever your troubling issues are, they keep repeating themselves in a multitude of ways, and it just keeps happening over and over.
Changing the Way You Think
You can try to change the way you think through willpower. Willpower seldom ever works for making a lasting change because it depends on using the 10 percent of your brain that is conscious. The key to resolving your issues is to get into your unconscious and change those beliefs and heal those negative feelings, emotions, and memories.
There are a lot of ways to do this. The biggest problem I discovered is that I couldn’t always remember the memories that were at the root of the problem. Although you can heal without remembering those memories, some techniques require you to remember them while other techniques do not.
For the memories you remember, you can always use a journal. Instead of writing about an event or a person that bothers you, write about how you feel about it. This works especially well for women because we tend to be much more in touch with our feelings than men are. It’s not that men can’t be in touch with their feelings. They’re not really biologically programmed to be in touch with their feelings the way women are. I just know that for me, keeping a journal and actually writing about my feelings and emotions and getting them out of my head and onto paper helped to get rid of some of the peskiest feelings I had.
Other times I would have feelings but no memories to tell me why I feel the way I do. Those are the hardest to deal with because often I want to know why I feel the way I feel. That’s where The Healing Codes helped me. Understand that while our beliefs are stored in our brains, our memories are stored in the cells of our bodies. That’s why conventional medicine seldom ever works to heal anything because it doesn’t take into consideration the entire body. It only focuses on the symptoms, not the root causes of the issues. Conventional mental health systems work the same way. Much of the therapy I had was talking about the events instead of trying to heal the feelings and emotions that came from those events. Talking about those events over and over actually made the situation worse, and reinforced the behaviors.
Although there are many systems available to help you heal and change your beliefs, like EFT, NLP (neuro linguistic programming), the Sedona Method, self-hypnosis, meditation and others, and I have tried many of these, nothing is more effective than the Healing Codes, and it’s the reason I stuck with it. Meditation is actually very effective too. You can do a mental house cleaning each day, and it’s even talked about in the Bible. The benefit of The Healing Codes is that it actually works faster than meditation, and it really doesn’t take much time to do it each day.
When I first started using this system, honestly, I thought the system was crazy. How could literally pointing your fingers at various points on your head help you feel better? The Healing Codes is a form of energy medicine, and it’s based on quantum physics. In a nutshell, what that means is that everything in the universe is made out of energy. Although energy cannot be destroyed, it can be changed. In this case, you are changing negative energy to positive energy because it is those negative, fear-based memories that you don’t remember that are the root causes of all your problems. You change that energy frequency, and before you know it, you’ll just feel better. It is a mind, body, and spirit approach to healing that heals the whole body. When you clear out the stress, which is responsible for 95 percent of all disease, the body becomes self-healing. Many of the physical problems that I used to have cleared right up as I continued to do the Codes.
One of the biggest problems I had was bone crushing headaches. I’m not sure if they were migraines, or what type of headaches they were. What I do know is that they hurt so much that I was in constant pain, and there were days when I couldn’t see or think straight. Nothing I did made them go away. When I was working at the VA hospital doing CWT in the library, I read a book that explained that headaches were often driven by rage. Once I started to process all that rage, which contributed to all the anger and resentment I felt, I started to feel so much better. I finally started to feel really good about myself.
Positive self-worth and positive self-confidence are the foundations for your success in life. Feeling good about who you are and then feeling good about your talents and skills and how you can use those talents and skills is the basis for helping you develop the beliefs you need to do the things you want to do in life. When you feel good about who you are, and you feel good about what you can do, then it’s really easy to do the things you want to do in life. Getting rid of that toxic, negative energy makes it easier to do the things you want to do because you have more energy to invest in what you really want. It really is a path to more effortless living.
Many of the problems I struggled with before I just don’t struggle with now. It really is so much easier to do the things I want to do in life. It also means better self-care, like exercising and eating right. Good self-care will help you feel so much better about yourself, and it makes your life so much easier.
The Key to Success and Happiness in Life
The key to success and happiness in life is the right belief system. What you believe influences everything you do. So if you want true and lasting change in your life, and you want to find real success and happiness in life, then the first belief you need to have is YOU DESERVE IT. No one is perfect, and we have all made mistakes. Even though you can’t change those mistakes, you can change how you do things from now on. You can change what you believe, and then you can act on those beliefs to change the issues in your life and have the life you desire. So here are my best tips to helping you find real and lasting happiness and success in life:
- Forgive. Forgiveness is the first step to letting go of the past and those who hurt us. Hurt people hurt people, and when others hurt us, then we hurt others, and the cycle continues. If you want to stop hurting, and you want to stop hurting others, then forgive. Forgiveness isn’t about giving others a free pass for what they did. It’s about cutting the cord to them and getting rid of that baggage. Forgiveness isn’t about setting others free. It is about setting us free. Stay away from revenge. When others refuse to heal, they will suffer the consequences of their actions until they decide to change.
- Forgive yourself. Although it is important to forgive others, it is even more important that we forgive ourselves. Forgiving ourselves is another step in setting ourselves free. It will free up so much energy for you to focus on having the things you want out of life, and the shift from negative to positive energy will make it so much easier to make a change.
- Focus on yourself. It really doesn’t matter what others have done. What matters is how we feel about it. When we let go of those toxic emotions and feelings, it is another step towards getting rid of our baggage. The problem with baggage is that even if we don’t realize it’s there, it still consumes a lot of energy to hold onto. When you let go of those toxic feelings and emotions, you will feel lighter, happier, and more capable of success.
- Understand what real success is. Although many people tend to equate success with material wealth, success is far more than that. Success is about living your life in a way that makes you genuinely happy. It isn’t the material things that make us happy. It is a feeling that comes from inside of us.
- Decide what you really want out of life and then create a plan to have it. The first step of that plan needs to be what you need to do to heal. Unless you heal and feel happy on the inside, nothing you do will bring you happiness on the outside. How you feel inside determines how your world manifests itself on the outside. It is really the feelings of happiness, joy, peace, and love that we are really reaching for, not things. Establish those feelings in your life now, when you don’t have what you want so that when you do get what you want, you will enjoy having it.
- Keep a journal. Writing about your feelings and emotions can help you get those burdens out of your head so you can let go of them. Once you let go of them, you are letting go of baggage that simply doesn’t serve you anymore.
- Learn to love yourself. How much we love ourselves determines how much we love others. We only live in two different states: a state of love or a state of fear. If you want real and lasting happiness and success, then you must love yourself in order to make it happen.
- Find a system to help you heal. There are many systems out there that are available that you can use to help you feel better. My favorite systems that I have used and continue to use are The Healing Codes and Brain Evolution. The Healing Codes have helped me to heal my issues while Brain Evolution helps me relax and focus on the things I want in life. Remember, you are unique, and because you are unique, you want to choose tools that work best for you. Getting well means being consistent in what you are doing. Find what works for you and do it. You will make progress, and you will reach your goals and find success and happiness.
- Exercise, eat healthily and do activities that help you reduce or eliminate stress. According to Dr. Alex Loyd, the author of The Healing Codes, 95 percent of disease is rooted in stress. When you eliminate the stress, it makes it easier for your body to heal itself. Stress actually interferes with the body’s processes because it releases hormones like cortisol that are unhealthy for your body. When you feel good, your body will release the right cocktail of hormones that make you feel even better.
- Focus on healing the underlying root causes, not the symptoms of the problem. The root causes you are dealing with are unique to you, and you need to focus on those root causes and not the memories. They are the feelings and emotions you experienced. I use The Healing Codes because I don’t have to try and remember all those traumatic events that shaped my life and hurt me. All I have to do is focus on the feelings and emotions I am experiencing that are causing me pain ad then heal those feelings and emotions. Focusing on events will only cause you to relive the trauma and reinforce it. You can avoid that by focusing on the feelings and emotions instead.
I wish you much success in life. Happiness and success are possible when you take the steps necessary to make it happen. When you change the way you feel on the inside, you’ll change your whole life. Who you are on the inside and how you feel manifests itself in the reality you experience. If you want real happiness and success, change the way you feel on the inside, and it will be reflected on the outside. Below you’ll find an introduction to The Healing Codes.