Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) has been steadily rising in popularity among nutritionists and fitness experts due to its potential to reduce body fat, increase lean muscle mass, and enhance exercise performance. When coupled with exercise, studies suggest that CLA may simultaneously exert several different mechanisms of action in the body:
- Provides the body with a ready source of fuel that can be easily converted into energy
- Helps stimulate the breakdown of stored body fat, also known as lipolysis
- Inhibits activity of the enzyme lipoprotein lipase (LPL), helping to block fat cells from growing
- Helps increase apoptosis, resulting in a decreased number of existing fat cells
- Increases activity of the enzyme carnitine palmitoyltransferase (CPT) in the skeletal muscles to help reduce fat, increase lean muscle mass, and enhance energy production
NatureWise CLA 1250 uses 100% pure safflower oil extracted from verified non-GMO sources. Each batch is standardized to 80% active CLA, ensuring you are getting the highest quality product available.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a polyunsaturated fatty acid that is thought to play a role in reducing body fat, increasing lean muscle mass and improving exercise performance.
CLA supplementation is becoming popular with nutritionists and fitness experts for its potential as a weight loss and energy enhancing supplement.
When combined with exercise, studies suggest that CLA may stimulate the breakdown of stored body fat and block new fat cells from growing.
As a non-stimulating, all natural weight loss supplement, NatureWise CLA 1250 from safflower oil is a safe alternative to diet pills that may carry undesired side effects.
NatureWise 1250mg CLA safflower oil capsules can be used as a fat burner for men and women. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare provider before use.